When we first introduced our Pop Stacking Rings, it turned out to be a popular choice given its versatility, choice of gemstones and of course its price point.
A few months ago, we introduced another variation on the original Pop Stacking Ring, which had a smaller gemstone. One we called the Teeny Pop Stacking Ring, which featured a 2mm or 3mm gemstone with the gemstone options being Cubic Zirconia, Moonstone, Black Onyx and Smokey Topaz.
Over the past few months, we have had several requests and customisations for additional types of gemstones and other sizes of gemstones. It did get a bit confusing on our part, keeping up with the 2mm, 3mm, 6mm (the original) and now a 4mm sized gemstones!
With that in mind, we have condensed everything and now we have 3 options for the Pop Stacking Rings:
- Pop Stacking Ring – featuring a 6mm gemstone
- Teeny Pop Stacking Ring – featuring a 4mm gemstone
- Teeny Tiny Pop Stacking Ring – featuring a 2mm or 3mm gemstone
Curious how they stack up? Have a look!
It’s always fun mixing things up with different sized gemstones. Bored in a meeting? Twiddle your thumbs and change the placement or ordering of your Pop Stacking Rings!
- Gemstone Choices: Black Onyx, Blue Topaz, Citrine, Cubic Zirconia (only in 2mm/3mm option), Red Garnet, Green Onyx, Iolite, Moonstone, Peridot, Purple Amethyst, Rhodolite, Rose Quartz, Smokey Topaz
- Hand crafted in 925 Silver, or with 18K Gold Plating of Choice
- Shape Choices: Round or Square (only for 6mm)
- Setting Choices: Bezel (closed frame) or Claw
- Also available as Pop Ear Studs (only for 4mm and 6mm sized gemstones)
Please note that due to the unique natural of natural gemstones, no two are ever completely alike. Your stones may appear slightly different from those used in featured images.